3Es Experience Organization aims to improve the livelihoods of communities, empower students, and promote environmental conservation in parts of Kenya.
The organization’s mandate is realized through its three key pillars, namely;
i) Energy Pillar
ii) Environment Pillar
iii) Empowerment Pillar
The organization aims to improve the livelihoods of communities, empower students and promote environmental conservation.
1. All rural poor communities and schools have access to affordable, reliable and modern energy both for lighting and cooking
2. Reduction/ minimal cooking smoke related illness or deaths
3. Socially and environmentally responsible communities and generation for a sustainable future.
4. All students from rural poor communities.
• Demonstrate leadership skills at school, home and public events
• Have access to large qualities of quality reading literature.
• High literacy, imaginative and creative thinking among students.
• Improve their performance in school
• Target career opportunities previously unknown.
• Have students studying close to the park visiting it and other nature attractions.
5. Have communities economically empowered and help alleviate their standard of living.
6. Expansion of organization mandate beyond Maasai Mara region to other National Game Reserves in Kenya such as Amboseli, Tsavo and Samburu.